The only Patented Linear-LED lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance! The Whelen M6 Series measure 6-3/4" Long X 6-5/16" H, Protrudes 1-3/8".
M Series Spec Sheet
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have dead spots or hot spots.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle surface, preventing contact.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- M6 lightheads have 164 Scan-Lock flash patterns available. Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications.
- 82 flash patterns meet California Title XIII.
- Whelen exclusive NERM (Non-Emergency Recognition Mode) is standard. Lightheads glow for instant emergency vehicle identification. Choose from five intensity levels to meet your exact needs. Hard coating on lens resists scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- Current Draw @ 12.8 VDC in Solid mode: 2.25 amps peak, 0.9 amps average
- Flange Sold Seperately.